January 29, 2012

january 29th

i'm not feeling really well these days. i mean, a lot of things happened, and it's been only a month since 2012 started.
i got 6 days off from school; 3 of them i was sick. had some pretty rough fights with some people. shed some tears, lack of laugh. spent a lot of money; not even on me, but i had quite a joyous time spending it. had a few panic attacks. missed my art assignment, but made it to my mandarin project :)
skipped 2 hours of class for the first time...and got busted. (kind of) lost a best friend. made the captain of the dance team. principal made me one of the school's mc's.
oh and one more thing, not like it's important....i turned 17. yeah, i'm 17. got a surprise from my boy and also friends. got a lot of cake facial. finished reading eat pray love, and currently craving for more books.
and still, a lot of things to get done before january ends. don't even have the strength to fill my ipod with new songs. got on the computer only to work on an assignment, 10 minutes of tumblr, 10 minutes of typing this, and then i'm out. so...i'm out. bye. tomorrow's the thirtieth, by the way. which means......14 months, i guess?

No comments: