October 17, 2009

The Most Unimportant Thing I've Known

Since I don't have a lot to do (actually I have nothing to do. Dendy is away watching something so he didn't text me back. I'm not sure about Dwima, maybe he's asleep already or he's already off riding bikes with Reza and Dwipa. Hmm) so I got this little project (?) yang sebenernya benar benar mencerminkan bahwa I'm so totally don't have anything to do for sure. Sampe lebay tuh. Hm ya pokoknya here it is:

"Falling", a song by Iration


We met at a concert


You were wearing Converse

I'm not good at playing it cool




You said I was funny


I spent all my money


Then your friend get thrown in the pool

Ok that was, another stupid thing I did. Hmmm, I'm gonna make that as another label. Uuuuuuummmm what other song should I do? Just so you know, it was just one half of the first verse, and it took me like, 15 minutes? Rada pegel juga loCh.
Credits!
Anirudh Koul
Rhea Benevolence
eleanor rask
inkyfingerz
Eole
all on Flickr :)
P.S. for more of the concert picture, please go to ACDC Concert by Anirudh Koul :)

Okaaaaaay number two here we go!
"L.O.V.E.", a song by Michael Buble (?)



L, is for the way you look at me

O, is for the only one I see


V, is very very extraordinary



E is even more than anyone that you adore

Ok that was it. Hmmmm I hate the V and E but seriously I don't have any idea for those 2 sentences.
Again...
Credits!
yellowrubberduck
horizontal.integration
â„“isaa.
Leo Reynolds
All on Flickr :)

Oh how much I love Flickr? I don't even know. (L) (L) (L)

Hmmmmm what other song whould I do? Tell me :)

kisskisshughug
you know I love you
Nchaa

1 comment:

Koul said...

That's a nice idea. You could call it Picto-Lyrics.