September 17, 2009

With Texts Come Crazy Things

I'm addicted to texting. I know it's not good, but oh whatever. Yes I text like everybody in this planet. I got about 2770 texts in my inbox, but I've deleted some of it until the amount of 1800, then at this very moment I have 2305.

So far, from texting I've got:

a "boyfriend" ahhaaaaaa oh wait, he's from Hendy. Oh, well :D
a fireworks company called PT API VENGEANCE FT NCHAA. Yes, you can tell it comes from texting with Ravi. With Ravi come really crazy things.
an "on-and-off boyfriend number two" ahhaaaaaaaa hey I suddenly miss him. Well, we all miss him :)


Uuuumm with texts come bad things too. It happened to me, twice. Well, we've forgot it already and everybody's everyone's good friend now :) But, hey I'm gonna talk about my girl. She did what I did too, she got the same texts like I got. But she doesn't get the same end like I got. She is now in the middle of it, and all I wanna say is I love you girl, I always do. You can tell me anything you want, but sorry if I can't give you any good advice. I wish I can help you, I really really want to. You know who you are, just wanna let you know that I always get your back sis :)

No comments: